Menu

Friday, July 15, 2011

Say hi: ทักทาย

Sawaddee (Hello) everyone, 
welcome to the my village (blog). 



First of all, I'm writing the another blog (in Thai) about architecture at portfolios.net, that makes me more active. Now I create this blog for update designs around the world, including my lifestyle for sharing the idea and create inspiration. 


For the name of this blog "Design de Village", in my opinion the word "village" not just only the small community but it makes me feel warming and touching. By the way, our world might be a village of the galaxy.


hope you enjoy!


------------------------


สวัสดีครับทุกคน
ขอต้อนรับเข้าสู่หมู่บ้านที่เต็มไปด้วยงานดีไซน์และไอเดียดีๆนะครับ


อย่างแรกนะครับ ตอนนี้ผมเขียนบล๊อคที่เกี่ยวกับงานสถาปัตย์ที่เว็บ portfolios.net ด้วยนะครับ และส่วนบล๊อคนี้ ก็จะมีเรื่องราวที่เพิ่มเติมนอกเหนือจากที่เคยเขียนอย่างแน่นอน เพราะชื่อก็บอกอยู่แล้วว่าต้องเกี่ยวกับงานดีไซน์ทั้งปวง 


อยากจะอธิบายซักนิดนะครับว่า หมู่บ้าน(บล๊อค) ในความคิดของผมมันมากเกินกว่ากลุ่มคนเล็กๆที่อาศัยรวมกัน แต่ผมอยากจะสื่อไปถึงความอบอุ่นและการเข้าถึงได้ง่าย สำหรับคนรักงานออกแบบ เพื่อเป็นแรงบันดาลใจ

ติดตามกันนะครับ

No comments:

Post a Comment