Menu

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Homey Sunday, CE & me: อาทิตย์สบายๆ ตอน ออกแบบตุ๊กตุ่น

Hi, Homey Sunday was coming after yesterday wrote, THAILAND SHOW OFF. It's time for me to show my
creative from my tiny brian (haha) :).  Today I pick my design character from the competition that I was attended, CLEA2010. 

I was thinking for a while, I asked myself, what my design character will be different with the other. My design character's coming up with the idea of Yin-Yang (Balancing) then try to share the two different things in one. Nature and Innovation is the name of him.  

Do you know? I just saw the poster of this competition on website and join them because I thought it's easy to do only illustration. However, my design character was selected then I had to do the real paint >0< . By the way, I haven't do painting on model like this before.

I used acrylic color to paint and think about to do another, moreover than painting. I found the dole and grass for doing architecture model when I was studying then I mixed it to be the one. Because of dole and grass, my character is more 3d and touchable.

After that, I went to the exhibition and feel happy with my character design and proud that I can do anything if I would like to do.
------------------------ 
สวัสดี หลังจากเมื่อวานมี ไทยโชว์ออฟ ผมเลยอยากจะลงผลงานของตัวเองบ้าง ใน โฮมมี่ซันเดย์ เป็นงานนิดๆหน่อยๆที่กลั่นออกจากสมองก้อนน้อยน๊อยยย ของผม (ฮ่าๆ) วันนี้ผมได้เลือกงานที่ผมเคยประกวด เป็นงานเกี่ยวกับการออกแบบตัวละคร โปรเจค CLEA2010

ตอนแรกผมคิดอยู่พักหนึ่งว่าจะทำอย่างไรให้งานออกมาแตกต่างจากคนอื่น เลยนึกถึงการที่จะทำให้ งานชิ้นนี้มีสองคาแร็กเตอร์ในตัวเดียว โดยนึกถึงหยิน-หยาง และ ใช้ความเป็นธรรมชาติและนวัตกรรมมารวมกัน 

งานประกวดครั้งนี้ตอนแรกผมนึกว่าแค่ออกแบบในกระดาษเฉยๆ ไม่คิดว่าต้องลงสีที่ตัวจริง (งานเข้าเลยครับ) ผมไม่เคยลงสีตุ๊กตาแบบนี้มาก่อน เครียดอยู่เหมือนกัน กลัวว่าจะไม่ได้เหมือนที่คิด 

ผมเลือกใช้ สีอะคริลิก เพราะคิดว่าน่าจะทำได้ โดยคิดต่อไปอีกว่าจะทำอะไรเพิ่มให้เหนือคนอื่นขึ้นไปอีก ดังนั้นผมเลย ใช้ดินญี่ปุ่น และ หญ้าเทียม สำหรับทำโมเดลสถาปัตย์ ที่สมัยยังเรียนเคยใช้ จึงทำให้งานของผม ดูมีมิติมากขึ้น และสัมผัสได้มากขึ้น

หลังจากที่ทำเสร็จ ผมก็ไปเค้าร่วมงานแสดง และรู้สึกมีความสุขมากกับงานออกแบบครั้งนี้ สิ่งที่สำคัญที่สุดคือความภูมิใจที่ได้ทำในสิ่งที่ยังไม่เคยทำ และสามารถทำได้ด้วยดี



    

1 comment: